The vLocML2+ can be used in three configurations suited to the task at hand. The Line/Marker mode for all the functions for general pipe, cable and sonde locating and where all markers attached to lines are shown with depth. The Dedicated Line Location mode where all the functions for general pipe, cable and sonde locating are active and the dedicated Marker Mode for just marker locating.
The vLocML2+ Receivers accessory socket can enhance the locating experience with accessories such as the A-frame Fault Locator to pinpoint faults and cable cuts and the Remote Antenna to act as a stethoscope to positively identify a cable when in a tray.
- Large full-color screen
- Left/Right locate arrows
- Bluetooth and GPS options
- Compass line direction indicator
- Rechargeable and alkaline batteries
- Auto depth readout of buried markers
A wide range of transmitters are available for use with the vLocML2 receiver.
- The Loc-1Tx, Loc-5STx, Loc-10Tx have internal batteries. The FLS again is externally powered with 50V DC (standard) or 100-240V AC (option). See the relevant transmitter data sheets for a full details of features and performance.
- Loc-1Tx (1 watt) transmitter is a three frequency transmitter for short range applications.
- Loc-5STx (5 watt) transmitter has multiple frequencies, signal direction and sheath fault locating modes.
- Loc-5DTx (5 watt) dual output transmitter* has multiple frequencies, signal direction, sheath fault locating modes and can connect up to four utilities simultaneously. (*North American market only.)
- Loc-10Tx (10 watt) transmitter has our maximum number of frequencies and a true 10W of output, together with signal direction and sheath fault locating modes.
- The Loc-5STx and Loc-10Tx can transmit 2 frequencies simultaneously.
The Loc-1Tx, Loc-5STx / Loc-5DTx, Loc-10Tx have internal batteries. See the relevant transmitter data sheets for a full details of features and performance.