THREE-PHASE SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS
No matter how large or small the job, Wacker Neuson’s three-phase submersible pumps offer the versatility and durability contractors needs for dewatering on the job sites. This comprehensive family of pumps offers big pumps features for a small pump investment. The heavy-duty line is capable of handling solids up to .08 inch (20 mm) and are ideal for job sites needing fast and dependable dewatering.
- Slim line design with top discharge enables operation at low water levels for extended periods.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents damage to motor windings in the event of dry run situations.
- Durable high chrome impeller with ductile iron wear plate and extra lip seals reduces wear when pumping abrasive materials.
- Silicon carbide double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Heavy-duty power cord with stain relief and special water block insulation system increases durability and motor life.