PT26 VALVE EXERCISER
The PT26 can operate underground gate valves from 4 in. to 60 in. diameter with an adjustable torque range from 0 to 1800 ft. / lbs. The torque control device insures that only enough torque to turn the valve is present which is more gentle on valve stems than normal manual operation. The power head extends up to 30 in. for easy setup.
Gauges include pressure, torque, oil temp., and oil filter condition and AI System controls include torque, direction, speed, and count. In addition the oil reservoir holds up to 19 gallons of hydraulic fluid with optional truck or trailer mounting available.
PT26 Standard Features:
- Turns valves with adjustable torque from 0 to 1800 ft. lbs.
- Powered by vehicle hydraulics (PT26) or an on-board engine and hydraulic pump (PT26G).
- Can be mounted across pick-up bed, in utility box, or trailer mounted.
- All hydraulic circuitry built into a single manifold.
- All exterior parts powder coat painted for a long lasting finish.
- Permanently lubricated Powerhead frame rolls out on sealed wheels with bearings.