PT1000 VALVE EXERCISER
A track mounted valve exerciser for opening and closing underground valves. The PT1000 can operate underground valves from 4 in.- 60 in. diameter with adjustable torque range from 0 to 850 ft. / lbs.. It has an operational horizontal reach of up to 8’ and a swing radius of up to 270 degrees. The unit can be mounted in various configurations, stowing width-wise or length-wise on a custom Pacific Tek trailer, flatbed service vehicle or dedicated single and tandom axle trailers. This unit can be powered from a separate hydraulic unit or vehicle driven one pump system.
PT1000 Standard Features:
- Torque can be controlled from 0 to 850 ft. lbs.
- AI system: controller is manual or Automatic.
- Power head is mounted to a carriage that rides the full length of the track.
- Exercise valves from 0′ to 8′ on a trailer or truck.
- Pacific Tek locking system.
- Telescoping 5′ to 8′ square aluminum key and 1-1/2″ to 2″ valve nut adapter.
- Driven by a single hydraulic motor.
- Double chain sprocket in head for strength