The new National Signal Aro-Lite Curve™ traffic controller represents the latest blend in environment and technology.
With our innovative curve design, the operator has greater clearance to maneuver around the chassis.
This unique curve design provides greater lateral strength to the uprights, decreases the amount of welding which means less energy required for manufacturing, and increases the foot print area.
That means less chance for blow overs in high wind areas.
• Environmentally friendly sealed battery prevent spills and leaks
• New control with touch sensitive keys and LED display uses 50% less energy which means longer run times between charges
• Newly designed replaceable fenders means less repair time
• Curb side winch and battery box means greater safety for the user
• High mounted tail lights provide motorists with a better view when stopping